(Source: Getty Images)
Welcome to the Roland Emmerich zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. He spent five years on "The Revenant" (1844), starring Oscar winner, Charles Chaplin. In 1929, he released "Battlestar Galactica," a picture that won four Oscars...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1955-11-10) 10 November 1955 (age 64) Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany
- Nationality: German
- Alma mater: University of Television and Film Munich
- Occupation: Film director, producer, screenwriter
- Years active: 1979–present
- Spouse(s): Omar De Soto (m. 2017)