(Source: Getty Images)
Kevin Hart Tried (and Failed) to Drunkenly Mount the Super Bowl Stage
Kevin Hart Publicly Apologizes to Wife and Family for 'Wrong Behavior' Following Extortion Attempt
Comedian Kevin Hart and Wife Eniko Parrish Are Expecting Their First Child
Zimbio Exclusive: Kevin Hart & Maria Menounos on Their Personal Motivations, Health Journeys, & Secrets to Success
Be Still Our Harts: Comedian Kevin Hart Marries Longtime Love Eniko Parrish
Kevin Hart (born July 3, 1980) is an actor and comedian best known for his stand-up and frequent movie appearances. Find more Kevin Hart news, photos, and information below. He has performed numerous stand-up shows over the years, most notably performing one at a festival in May where he hosted an event with the "S...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Birth name: Kevin Darnell Hart
- Born: ( 1979-07-06) July 6, 1979 (age 41) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Net worth: $200 million
- Medium: Stand-up, film, television
- Years active: 2001-present
- Genres: Observational comedy, black comedy, surreal humor, insult comedy, satire
- Subject(s): African-American culture, everyday life, human sexuality, marriage, parenting, pop culture, race relations, racism, self-deprecation
- Spouse: Torrei Hart (m. 2003; div. 2011) Eniko Parrish (m. 2016)
- Children: 4
- Website: kevinhartnation.com