(Source: Getty Images)
Ellen Is Thinking Of Ending Her Talk Show, And We Have Some Thoughts On Who Should Replace Her
Drew Barrymore Feasts on Annoying Humans in 'Santa Clarita Diet'
Drew Barrymore & Will Kopelman Will Not Let Divorce 'Take Away From Us Being a Family'
Fairy Tale Princess Face-Off: Cinderella Edition
Weekend Watch: 'X-Men' Unleashes Its Giant Cast, Rivals 'Avengers'
Mila Kunis Shows Off Her Engagement Ring, Hides Her Baby Belly on the Red Carpet
Behold, the Most Awkward Celebrity Handshake Ever
Drew Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress known for her roles in the films E.T., The Wedding Singer, Charlie's Angels, Donnie Darko and Riding in Cars With Boys. Barrymore is one of the few child stars who has left a lasting impression in Hollywood. See more about Drew Barrymore here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Drew Blythe Barrymore (1975-02-22) February 22, 1975 (age 45) Culver City, California, U.S
- Occupation: Actress, producer, director, author, talk show host, entrepreneur
- Years active: 1976–present
- Spouse(s): Jeremy Thomas (m. 1994; div. 1995), Tom Green (m. 2001; div. 2002), Will Kopelman (m. 2012; div. 2016)
- Partner(s): Fabrizio Moretti (2002–2007)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): John Drew Barrymore, Jaid Barrymore
- Family: Barrymore
- Website: drewbarrymore.com